Scimar is a medical research company with very little public profile. They want to change that, and be seen as a smart, bold, and exciting innovator. This series profile science innovators from the past and draws parallels to Scimar's work today.
- Launched January 2021
- Now in its 3rd season.
- Ranked #1 Science Podcast in Canada
OnStar's point of differentiation is that when you need help, they will provide a real person. This series celebrates the power of a human connection.
- Now in its 4th season.
- "Best Audio Marketing Campaign" at the 2022 D Show Awards.
Ford is bringing back the Bronco and wanted to build a shared knowledge of history with a new audience. This 8-part serial tells the untold story of the brand.
- Launched August 2020
- Ranked as #1 Automotive Podcast in America within 4 days.
Insception is a Cord Blood collection and storage company. This series has three short episodes answering key questions about the process.
- launched March 2020
CBS has an exciting new show that takes a fun and farcical look at female murderers. This companion podcast take a much more serious look at Why Women Kill.
- Launched September 2019
BMW is all about 'getting out there and exploring the real world.' So we hopped in a new BMW X7 and went looking for the best restaurants in America.
- Launched February 2019
- #1 ranked Food podcast in America
Facebook connects people. But how connected are we? Six degrees of separation? How about 3.5 degrees?
- Launched January 2019
Segment is a data management company that wanted to establish a following among engineers, so we created this series about creative problem solving.
- 10-thousand downloads on the first week of launch.
- Connected with listeners who now send in story suggestions for season 2.
GE has built their brand around the idea
of "Genius." We took that theme and dove deep into the complicated lives of young people with exceptional intelligence.
- Winner of INMA Award for "Best Marketing Solution."
- Reached number #5 in the iTunes podcast charts.
OZ Forex is a currency exchange company targeting small Australian businesses. We created this series about Aussie brands going global.
- High profile guests and well respected host generated a great deal of earned media.
Telstra in Australia holds a massive conference every year. To extend the footprint of that event we created an original podcast series for all attendees.
- Increased the impact of the event.
- Improved ongoing connection with attendees.
- Boosted attendance for next year.
In the days before podcasting I produced a lot of television for Discovery Channel, Sportsnet and Cottage Life Channel.
I also created high end corporate videos. Samples of that work are here: